Marine environment protection training - Marpol / OPA 90International Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
The globe these days is observering a quick ecological squalor. In current time, with the disturbing increase of nautical pollutions & its collision on the globe, the nautical trade has come under close inspection.
Every contamination event carry about coarser regulative requirement to fulfill with. As accountable experts, every sea-farer requires to increase to the juncture to put off & alleviate incident.
The program is planned to assist the communities of sea-farers to be informed with the current regulative demand. It laid stress on the right methodology to cope with the requirement & forbid abuses of the atmosphere. The uses of bridges & engine rooms simulator, hands-on sessions on the oily water separators, desktop exercise, case study, uses of different publication & experience share bring about a whole reportage to the consequence of nautical pollutions. The program also sketches process in the possibility of a calamity happening on boards on ships.
The program is fragmented into 2 units. The 1st unit includes the demands for non-tanker while an extra day covers the extra issue for tanker.
· By the end of the program, Candidates will be in a position to:
· Realize & updated with the regulative requirement of M.A.R.P.O.L., O.P.A. ninety & different I.M.O. convention for pollution preventions.
· Operating & analyzing the problem with Oily water separator, O.D.M.E., Sewage treating plant & Incinerator.
· Following the right methodology of filing up Oil Recording Books, Garbage Recording Books & Freight Recording Books & way to ameliorate on the Garbage Management Plans.
· Carrying out the report process & way to diminish the out-flowing of oil according to S.O.P.E.P. & V.R.P.
The program is suitable for:
Officer of All Rank.
· M.A.R.P.O.L. Annex
· Future amendment to M.A.R.P.O.L.
· Oily water Separators
· Oil Recording Books workshops
· Oil pollutions Simulations & Drills
· S.O.P.E.P., O.P.A. ninrty & Ship Responsing Plans
· Waste Management Plans
· Antifouling system
· Ballast Water Management
· Case Study & Experiences share