Marine environment protection training - MARPOL / OPA 90International Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
The globe nowadays is observe ring a quick ecological deprivation. In current time, with the disturbing increase of maritime contamination & its force on the globe, the nautical industry has come under nearer inspection.
Each pollution event fetches about coarser regulative requirement to obey with. As accountable experts, each sea-farer requires to increase to the juncture to put off & alleviate incident.
The program is planned to assist the neighbourhood of sea-farers to be efficient with the newest regulative demand. It puts down stress on the accurate methodology to convene the requirement & put off mistreatment of the ecology. The exercise of bridges & engine room simulator, hands-on sessions on the oily water separators, desktop exercise, case study, employment of different publication & knowledge sharing bring about a whole exposure to the matter of marine contamination. The program also deals with the process in the possibility of a accident happening on boards a ship.
The program is separated into 2 elements. The 1st element includes the requirements for non-tanker while an extra day incorporates the extra issues for tanker.
By the end of the program, candidates will be in a position to:
· Realize & be update with the regulative requirement of M.A.R.P.O.L., O.P.A. ninety & other I.M.O. convention for pollution preventions.
· Operates & analyses the problem with Oily water separator, O.D.M.E., Sewage treatment plant & Incinerator.
· Follows the right methodology of filing up Oil Record Books, Garbage Record Books & Freight Record Books & way to ameliorate upon the GMP.
· Carrying out the reporting process & way to diminish the outflows of oil according to S.O.P.E.P. & V.R.P..
The program is suitable for:
Officer off All Rank.
· M.A.R.P.O.L. Annexe
· Future amendment to M.A.R.P.O.L.
· Oily water Separators
· Oil Record Book workshops
· Oil pollution Simulations & Drills
· S.O.P.E.P.,. O.P.A. ninety & Ship Responses Plans
· Waste Management Planning
· Antifouling system
· Case Study & Experience sharing