Master of Science in PharmacologyALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Price on request
- New delhi
The following self-learning sessions for PG students;
• Post graduate lectures in systemic pharmacology to update various aspects basic pharmacology
and applied therapeutics
• Therapeutic club: To critically analyze the day to day development in new drugs
• Journal club: To familiarize research methodologies and application of statistics in experiments
• Seminars: To update newer developments in pharmacology/emerging trends/ novel mechanisms
of drug action etc.
• Practical exercises: Once in a week, under the supervision of a faculty, with/without the help of
animals, various principles/ mode of drug action/ screening of drugs/ drug analysis using various
techniques should be performed to develop practical skills to conduct similar experiments in future.
• Thesis: Each PG student will carry out research work under the supervision of a faculty member
of the Pharmacology Department. The thesis will be submitted to AIIMS and will be analysed by
suitable experts in that field. The acceptance of the thesis by the institute will be a prerequisite for
the candidate to be allowed to appear in the written/practical examination.