MCSE 2003: Security TrainingIT Bootcamps India
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
The MCSE program is targeted at professionals with at least 2 years of experience in information systems. The student should have passed A+, Network+ or possess an equivalent in job experience.
MCSE 2003: Security Training
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer is one of the IT industry's most comprehensive and prestigious certification programs for assessing and maintaining IT networking and administration skills.
Microsoft is introducing specializations because individuals are asking for a way to identify their focus in a particular technical field, and IT managers are asking for a way to identify those individuals. With increasing numbers of individuals pursuing certification, and with expertise being sought after in many specific areas, customers want a way to distinguish proficiency in a given field.
The MCSE: Security certification will allow IT professionals to demonstrate security-specific skills appropriate to the systems engineer job role, which includes designing, planning, and implementing security on Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003. In addition, will allow individuals to show proficiency with Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004, Enterprise Edition, or demonstrate security skills beyond the Microsoft platform by achieving CompTIA Security+ certification.
Who Needs to Attend
This course is intended for IT professionals with a minimum of two years of hands-on experience implementing and administering network and desktop operating systems. This Boot Camp is ideal for systems engineers, network engineers, systems analysts, network analysts, and technical consultants who want to earn their MCSE credential in an accelerated format.
* 70-270 Installing, Configuring, and Administering XP Professional
* 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
* 70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a 2003 Network Infrastructure
* 70-293 Planning and Maintaining a 2003 Network Infrastructure
* 70-294 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
* 70-298 Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
* 70-299 Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
* 70-350 Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004
Boot Camps Include
* Experienced certified instructors
* Professional courseware
* Corresponding practice exams
* Open lab time with exclusive instructor attention
* Fine catered breakfast & lunch daily, refreshments and snacks
* Quality guarantee