MEHR'S Certified HR Business Partner (CHRBP)Middle Earth HR
Frequent Asked Questions
· What marks this course apart?
•HRBP evolution and its functionalities in an organization with traditional HR versus Role of a Business Partner and recent trends •Role of Business Strategy Mapping and HR mining in strategy mapping and HR mining. •Financial acumen and financial outcomes relationship with the strategic decisions by a HRBP with different levels of HR strategy implications implemented in an organization. •Understanding of a HR Business Partner in change management with different models for change used in an organisation. •The importance of various stakeholders in an organisation with various methods to remove blockages for consulting approaches. • Different skills for business partnering with its credibility, influential skills. •Practicality of HRBP skills with like crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry along with the behavioral skills that are required to maintain rapport
· What happens after requesting information?
Information on program modules,venue,and commercials will be sent. You will then receive a follow up call.
What you'll learn on the course
BUSINESS STRATEGY MAPPING AND HR MINING
CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
SKILLS FOR BUSINESS PARTNERING
Teachers and trainers (1)
Major qualifications and Certifications: Graduated from National Defence Academy, Certified trainer and life Strategist from Oscar Murphy International Pte Limited, Singapore. Post graduate diploma in personnel management and industrial relations from a reputed school from Bangalore. Specialized behavior analyst from Defense Institute of Psychological Research, New Delhi
MODULE 1: OVERVIEW OF HRBP
- HRBP and its importance?
- Evolution and functionalities of HRBP
- Traditional HR versus the role of a Business Partner
MODULE 2: BUSINESS STRATEGY MAPPING AND HR MINING
- Principles of Business strategy mapping and HR mining
- Role of a Business Partner in strategy mapping and HR mining
- Relation between financial acumen and financial outcomes of strategic decisions taken by a HRBP
- Different levels of HR strategy implemented in an organisation
- Implications on different types of strategic decisions with case studies
MODULE 3: CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- Role of HRBP in change management.
- Different models of change can be used in any organisation
- Importance of various stakeholders in an organisation
- Methods to remove the blockages in the organisation
- Developing the skills with case studies and an exercise
- Understanding on Consulting approaches and its tools.
- Lead Indicators for Learning and Development
MODULE 4: SKILLS FOR BUSINESS PARTNERING
- Different skills required for Business partnering
- Importance of credibility and influential skills on the positioning of HR
- Skills of Crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry with behavioural skills to maintain a rapport with case studies and exercises.