PG Diploma in Information TechnologyComputer Research and Application Center Pvt. Ltd.
- Post Graduate Diploma
The duration of PGDIT is four-months. Any candidate who has successfully completed graduation in any field can get enrolled into this course. Candidate is required to submit 10th class certificates and mark sheets, SSC mark sheets and graduation mark sheets with 3-passport size photographs. The duration of the course on each week basis is theory-6hours and practical-6hours on minimum basis.
The contents of the program to be taught are mentioned below:
1. Computer Concepts & Operations of P.C.
2. Applications of MS Windows.
3. MS Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power-Point)
4. Programming Concepts & Flow-Charts
5. Programming in Fox-Pro & Introduction to Ms Access
7. Programming in C-Language
8. Objects Oriented Programs using C++
9. R.D.B.M.S. using Oracles
10. Programming in JAVA
11. Preface to Multi-media
12. Computerized Accounting using TALLY-or-DTP (Page-Maker, Corel-Draw, general idea of Photoshop)
13. .NET (VB.NET, C#, ASP)
15. Concepts of Hardware Maintenance & Networking