Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights and Patent ManagementGlobal Institute of Intellectual Property
- Post Graduate Diploma
- New delhi
The 9-month diploma program, which includes 3 months of Corporate internship, will open many opportunities for participants who wish to seek job opportunities in areas of IP and patents with MNCs, evolving domestic industries, outsourcing companies, (KPOs and LPOs), law firms, Government and R&D Institutions. The curriculum will cover three different jurisdictions Indian, European and US
- The curriculum has been designed and developed, keeping the industry requirements at core, by IP Practitioners, Attorneys and Patent Examiners & Agents
- Illustration and case study method of teaching (interactive and hands-on sessions)
- Optional CASRIP Certification (University of Washington, USA): In addition to the full time course, the participants have an option to take additional certification from Center for Advanced Studies and Research on Intellectual Property (CASRIP), University of Washington, USA
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty comprises of Professors from the US and Indian Academic Institutes (University of Washington (USA), William Mitchell College of Law (USA), IIT Delhi, etc.), practicing IP Attorneys & Patent Agents, Professionals from USPTO, India PTO, LPOs, Silicon Valley Seminars Inc. (www.patentseminars.com) and an in-house team of US trained professors
- Skill enhancement modules – a) CAPPS & PAT (modules on business, technical and legal writing and presentation skills) and b) Computing skills (legal research, PatentEase,e-discovery modules)
- Regular exams, assignments and group discussions
The 9-month diploma program is recommended for Graduates/Post-graduates/PhDs with science, engineering and other technical qualifications Domain Experts, Research Scholars, Teachers and Professors Legal Professionals (LL.B. & LL.M.) with technical background
Participants appearing for their final year/semester exam are also eligible to apply
This curriculum is tailored to meet industry requirements as well as the needs of aspiring professionals. It includes up-to-date education in Indian, European and US patent and IP laws and procedures and is designed and delivered by outstanding professionals with rich teaching, research, industry and consulting experience.
GIIP has evolved a comprehensive form of transferring knowledge from overseas to India. It has state-of-the-art facilities, well supported by audio-visual aids and other training tools and processes.
• To register, download the application form
• Submit the filled-in application form along with your photograph and registration fee of Rs. 5,000/-, at GIIP’s office.
• Registration fee to be paid using Cheque/demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Global Institute of Intellectual Property Pvt. Ltd.’, payable at Delhi.
•The application form will be evaluated by GIIP’s Selection Committee for assessing the eligibility of the applicant.
Start Date, Venue and Class Schedule
The next batch of the 9-month PG Diploma program will start on June 24, 2011
Venue: 45, FF, Okhla Industrial Estate
Phase III, New Delhi- 110 020
Classes will be held from 10.00 AM to 3.30 P.M. (Monday to Friday)
GIIP HELPS PARTICIPANTS FIND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN RENOWNED ORGANIZATIONS IN INDIA AND ABROAD, WITH IMPROVED ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION
GIIP offers both internship and placement assistance and organizes campus recruitment programs. Some of the organizations with whom GIIP has an enduring recruiting and alumni relationship are: Altacit Global, Amarchand & Mangaldas, Anand & Anand, CPA Global, Evalueserve, Formulate IP, GE, HCL, Honeywell, Infosys, IPpro Inc., Ius-Juris, K&S Partners, Panacea Biotech, Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd, Remfry & Sagar, Ripple IP Services, Siemens, TCS, etc.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
New Delhi: +91-11-3088 4000 +91-11-3088 4001 +91-9310255571
Bangalore: +91-80-4093 3366 +91-80-4093 3377