POST GRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR DEGREE IN OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGYDr. D.Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital
Price on request
- Navi mumbai
POST GRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR DEGREE IN OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
- Anatomy, Physiology, Endocrinology, genetics & Biochemistry concurred to female uro
- Pathology & Pathophysiology affection obstetric & Gynacological condition
- Forensic aspect of Gynacology & Obstetric e.g. MTP etc.
- Management of Normal & abnormal pregnancies
- Management of Normal & abnormal puerperiun.
- Diagnose and manage abnormal gynecological condition.
- Counseling & management of MTP cases.
- Conduct family welfare (planning) programme and management of complications.
- All cases of medical morbidity & mortality & its prevention & management.
- Management of normal neonate & common problems in the neonatal period.
- Learn all the national programme.
- Recent advances in obst, Gyn. F.P, perinata/medicine
- Counselling & integrated interdisciplinary approach in pt.management.and to development
Practical & Clinical skills: - A student should be expert in good history, taking, physical examination,
Basic life support & common procedures. At the end of postgraduate training the student may
independently perform the following.
1. Examine & manage normal ANC cases. Recognise High risk cases of manage them successfully
avoiding morbildity & mortality.
2. Conduct normal & abnormal deliveries operation obstetric (craniotomy) etc.
3. Provide Post-natal care & recognise post & natal marital & new born complications early &
4. Diagnose, investigable & treat Gynecological problems occurring pre pubertal period on words.
5. Conduct ANC clinic, High-risk (ANL) OPD, Menopausal clinic
6. Endoscopy procedures in Gynacology such as leparoscopy Hysteroscopy etc.
7. __________ General Surgical operation & General Medicine procedure such as ascitic tapping
cardio pulmonary resussitatori etc.
8. Interpret Radiological tests like x-ray and USG/---- etc. and interpretation of CT/ MRI.
9. Any other newer technological advances relevant to the subject to be learnt.
Clinical Posting – rotation
The degree course students to complete six terms and the diploma students to complete 4 terms in the
subjects in which they have taken registration.
1st terms (six months) with the teacher/guide.
2nd term – with in the same departments may with another unit/teacher.
3rd term – Allied – posting for a provide six months in allied subjects.
4th term to 6th term – with the guide and teacher.
Synopsis of thesis (not >300 words) to be submitted with in three months of admission to the university.
Student required for degree courses have to submit 5 copies of thesis to the university six months before
the final examination. Students will be allowed to appear only after the acceptance of the thesis by examiner.