Postgraduate training program for Dermatology, Venereology & LeprosyDr. D.Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital
Price on request
- Navi mumbai
- Structure and functions of skin.
- Basic pathological reactions of the skin.
- Biology & Development of skin genetics in relation to skin the structure and
development of skin
- Basic Dermatopathology
- Immunology of dermatological disease
- Cellular and molecular biology of inflammation, repair & carcinogenesis.
- New and developmental effects
Diseases due to microbial agents, infestations, bites and stings.
- Bacterial infectious
Inflammation, cell kinetics and differentiation Diseases caused by arthropods
Disorders of epidermal cohesion
- Vesicular and bullous disorders
Noncutaneous manifestations of skin diseases
- Psychogical aspects of skin diseases
Disorders of epidermal appendages and related disorders :
- eczemas contact dermatitis photodermatoses
- disorders of keratinization
- Disorders of connective tissues
Epidermal and appendageal tumors
Disorders of melanocytes
Inflammatory and Neoplastic disorders of the dermis
Disorders of the mucocutaneous integument
Skin changes due to mechanical and physical factors.
Disorders due to drugs & chemical agents
Occupational skin diseases
Disorders of hair
Disorders of nails
Dermatology & Medicine
- Skin changes across the span of life.
- Skin lesions in nutritional, metabolic & heritable disorders
- Skin manifestations of Bone marrow and blood element disorders
- Skin manifestation of gastrointestinal & renal disorders.
- Skin manifestation of disorders of the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems.
- Skin manifestation of alterations and disorders of the endocrine system
- Nutritional disorders.
- Metabolic disorders
- Collagen vascular disorders.
- Topical therapy
- Systemic therapy
- Modalities of drug delivery
- Principles of dermatologic therapy.
- Drug reaction
- Dermatosurgery introduction & approach
- Basic principles of dermatosurgery
- Standard dermatosurgecial Procedures
Special Surgecial Procedures
- Vihiligo Surgery
- Basic Cosmetology
- Approach to Cosmetic Problems in Dermatology
- Surgical procedures in Cosmetic Cosmetology
Sexually transmitted disease
Chanceroid & Chancroidal ulcers
Balanopasthitis, Cervicitis & Vaginitis
Urethritis, pelvic inflammatory disease
Psychosexual disorders.Leprosy: -
Classification, clinical features & diagnosis
Surgical & ancillary treatment
Leprosy control in India