Program in Moodle & other open-source e-learning toolsTWB Institute
Price on request
The institute offers Moodle teaching allows the candidate to develop Internet based programs by use of Moodle – the open source Learning Management System (L.M.S.). The teaching is developed to assist educators making online programs & facilitating superior phases of interaction in virtual studying environment.
The institute offers Moodle and other open source e-learning equipments teaching permits the candidate to:
• Execute Moodle in the own environment
• Make rich textured, quality online programs
• Add stagnant education material, interactive-activities, & social characteristics to the programs.
• Managing program contents, interactive-resources, & social-activities, like forums
• Participating in quiz, surveys, tests, projects & interactive social activities that persuade team work
• Embed video, sound, & other multimedia into the projects
• Handling of security & safety issues that occur from entrenched substance
This program is mainly designed for those who are Web Developers, Online Publishers, Technical Communicators & anybody who desires to make a program management system to make quality online programs.
The institute offers professionally modified courses that give the candidate the rim to:
• improve skills & build-up in-house teaching potentials
• Modify program to achieve phases of expertise & schedules
• Access teaching courses by means of Intranet, Internet, or the T.W.B. Online platform
• Opting for classroom teaching at T.W.B. or at own facility
• Experiencing the well-developed course structure, real time facilitations, & correct evaluation
• Capitalizing on the institute’s various teachings to optimize the studying quotient.