Program in Retail – Negotiations & SalesTWB Institute
Price on request
The decisive element of all negotiations is to set up an optimistic working relationship. The Negotiations & Sales Program imparts advanced negotiation skills that augment the level of trust & credibility that are recognized with the client, resultant in an optimistic relationship, the natural progression of which is a higher sales-turnover.
The teaching covers the following:
• Preface – Program aims, structure, approach, general troubles
• Recognize your product or service – Guidelines on the matters to ramp-up on product information of the competition.
• Excellence of service – understand customer requirements, meeting client expectations & impress the customers
• Qualities of a customer service professionals – establish the criterion for competence, information & attitude
• Rudiments of Client Service – Greet your client, customer significance, telephonic etiquettes & troubleshooting
• Qualify the customer – Questioning or Probing to find out the customer’s real needs & aspirations
• Showcasing the product – facilitating client participation
• Complaints–handling client complaints
• Closing methods
This program is mainly developed for those who are Sales or Pre-sales professionals aspiring to become more effectual in the retail-industry.
The institute’s professionally modified courses giving the candidates the edge to:
Access teaching courses via Intranet, Internet, or T.W.B. Online platform
Customize courses to achieve phases of expertise & schedules
Capitalizing on the institute’s diverse teaching to optimize the education quotient
Upgrade skills & build in-house teaching potentials
Experiencing the well-developed course structure, real time facilitations, & correct evaluation
Opt for classroom teaching at T.W.B. or at own facility