RADIO JOCKEYINGJagran Institute of Management & Mass Communication
Price on request
With the large scale expansion of FM radio in a total of 336 cities and towns, here is the time to explore career opportunities in Radio. Meeting with the demands of growing Radio industry, this course is ideally designed.
Our course includes key aspects of training like on-air attitude, studio orientation, handling on-air telephone calls, music selection, understanding and making the most of one's voice, learning microphone techniques, voice modulation, jockeying live programs, reporting and interviews along with handling technical problems and recordings.
1. Learning On-Air attitude
2. Studio Orientation
3. Learning different Radio formats
4. Script writing for News and Variety Shows (Music,
5. Fashion, Quiz, Countdown, Travel and Game Shows)
6. Pronunciation Voice Modulation and Articulation in
English, Hindi and Urdu
7. Microphone and Studio Techniques
8. Program Presentation
9. Interviewing Studio Guests
10. Anchoring Radio News
11. Recording and Preparation of Demo CD