SAP IS Utilities Online TrainingGucons Consulting
Price on request
- 45 hours of study
SAP for Utilities solutions support role-specific business processes in the utilities industry, addressing the needs of companies in the generation, transmission and distribution, retail and services, and water segments. SAP IS-U Course Contents
- SAP ISU Introduction
- SAP IS-Utilities/CCS overview
- Scope of Regulated and Deregulated Market for ISU
- Recognize how SAP ISU integrated in the R/3 Environment
- Functional scope of the ISU system
- Basic Master Data/Basic Functions.
- Business Master Data
- Technical master Data
- Schedule Master Data
- Device Master Data
- Concept of Move-in/out process
- Overview of Customer Interaction Centre
- Overview of Contract account Receivables and payables
- Overview of Device Management Module
- Explanation of Business scenario’s in ISU.
2. Billing & Invoicing Module.
- Master Data and functions relevant to Billing
- How rates and prices are mapped in the ISU system.
- Configuration of Rate Structure/Tariff Design.
- Configuration of Schema development and Rate determination process
- Configure customizing settings for billing & invoicing Process
- Discounts / surcharges
- Meter reading order creation and consumption entry results process
- Explanation of Different billing cycles like Manual billing, Interim billing,Periodic billing and final billing.
- Bill Print out functions.
- Billing & Invoicing Integration with DM & FICA module
3. Special Topics:
- Overview of Dynamic Period Control
- Explanation of Budget billing includes Payment scheme and Installment plan execution
- Concept of Installation Groupings and serial switching’s
- Overview of Energy Data Management.