WEB DESIGNER COURSEBitraNet Training a Divisiona of BitraNet Pvt Ltd
Price on request
Every batch of 3 months with 4 hours each day
The classes divided into two Sections:
Section-A Schedule: 09.30 am to 13:30pm
Section-B Schedule: 14:30pm to 18:30pm
After complete this training program will be issued Trainee Employee Certification from BitraNet Private Limited
The latest Web technologies
Photoshop, Flash, Dream Weaver
* Weekly three days weekly theory classes.
* Every class of 1.2 hours each topic.
* Remaining time practice with the help of current employees and laboratory assistants and the Internet.
* Information provided by the Internet, for every student.
* Online Ref. and Favorite brands and facilities owned or book.
Benefits after our training:
After successfully complete this training program candidates will able to:
* This training will give you great clarity of subject knowledge and practices that make the candidate face-confidence compared to others.
* You will easily be able to write reviews on these topics.
* After having an experience of 2-3 months of working with employees in the organization, their confidence levels increase.
* The candidate who will successfully complete this training program can get job very confidently by their training experience.
* When you go for a new job with our experience of apprentice licenses, we believe that there will be bright opportunities to get a job.
In this training program candidate will learn about:
INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
* Basics Adobe Photoshop
* Basic Tools and color
* Layer Masks
* Layers - The combination of images
* Picture Settings
* Layer Effects
* Steps to elaborate and end-use image
* File Formats
* Animation pictures with Image Ready
* Cut images with Image Ready
INTRODUCTION TO DREAM WEAVER
* Editing the Web basics
* Summary of Dreamweaver
* Edition HEAD Content
* Importing Content in Dreamweaver
* The streamlining of work process
* CSS Basics
INTRODUCTION TO FLASH
* Basic Flash
* The creation of vector graphics
* Layers and Key frames
* Creating simple animations
* More animation
* Symbols and instances
* Sound and effect
* Test & publishing