XML TestingCres Tech
Price on request
This program is developed to offer software tests and superiority pledge of professionals with the information essential to planning, designing and executing tests for applications that connect X.M.L. technology. It covers the fundamentals of X.M.L., its implementations to carry application programming interface and purposely web service, methods to authenticate the arrangement and the main contents of X.M.L. messages and techniques to test X.M.L. based applications.
The pre-requisites of the program are as follows:
• The chief vocabulary of X.M.L. technology
• Essentials of X.M.L. file, Document Kind models and X.M.L. schemes
• Define & applications of Web Service
• Basic of the Web Service Description Language (W.S.D.L.)
• X.M.L. validations: the definition of Well formed & Valid X.M.L.
• Common equipments for X.M.L. validations
• Techniques of testing X.M.L. based application
• Places for looking for further resources
The scope of the program is as follows:
• The things that are covered in depth, glancing over, tasks that are not covered
• Objectives: what will we study
• Administration tasks
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• X.M.L. Basics
• Mark-up language
• X.M.L. verses H.T.M.L.
• X.M.L. elements & attributes
• Document Kind model
• X.M.L. schema
• Web services as an omnipresent structure of the application programming Inter-face
• Offer and consume web-services
• Web Services Definition language (W.S.D.L.)
• Test X.M.L.
• Validate X.M.L.
• Well formed X.M.L.
• Compelling X.M.L.
• X.M.L. validates
• Test X.M.L. based application
• Access application in the course of X.M.L. web-services
• Analyze outcomes
• Where the faults prowl, or where X.M.L. breaks