Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Business Management (PGDABM)
Recognition: IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, is a Central University recognized by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, MHRD, Government of India and has emerged as the largest mega University in the democratic world.
Today, it serves the educational aspirations of nearly 2 million students in India and 33 other countries through 21 Schools of Study and a network of 59 regional centres, more than 2300 Learner support centres and around 52 overseas centres.
Unique features of IGNOU:
1. Pioneer in Distance education
2. Promoted by the Government of India
3. National and International reach
4. Flexible entry qualifications
5. Diverse learner groups
6. Modular programmes based on credit system
7. Rigorous course development mechanisms to ensure quality
8. Collaboration with faculty and professionals in formal institutions of higher learning and industry for design, development and delivery of courses
Duration: 1 years
Mode: Distance Education
Status: Recognised by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India, Industry Oriented
Eligibility: Graduate from any discipline
Ideal for working B.Sc (Agri) and for all those who wish to upgrade qualification in AGRICULTURE for a better career opportunity.
Call now and register your admission before the closing date.