· Removal of obsolete portions
· Addition of topics covering of new technology, new industrial practices to cope up with the modern trends in Textiles and services.
· Inclusion of Professional Ethics.
· Creation of consciousness about Environment Management.
· Preparing the students to tackle emergency situations due to various disasters.
· Adoption of Industrial Safety Practices.
· Offering electives to suit the local needs of industries.
· Laying more stress on Communication English.
· Training in soft skills.
· Enhancement of Computer Skills.
· Enhanced Practical skills to supplement the theory learnt.
· Introduction of Continuous Internal Assessment.
· Conduct of periodical Tests and Assignments and uniformity in assigning sessional marks.
· Listing of Equipment, Instruments / Manuals along with the Practical Experiments.
· Revised Question Paper pattern to test the in-depth knowledge of students