Bachelor of Transactional AnalysisInstitute of Counselling And Transactional Analysis
Price on request
This program is based on the semester basis. Necessities for registering as a student
1. Trainee become a members of ICTA
2. Trainee file a contracts with ICTA through an approved trainers.
3. Trainee become an active members of the advanced trainers group led by approved ICTA trainers. The student requires to completes Transactional Analysis Foundation Program.
Requirements for the Bachelor of Transactional Analysis Program
1. Trainee undergoes a total of 1000 hours of Transactional Analysis experiences & keep a log of his or her training & study. Break up of 1000 Hours is as follow.
a) Advance training in a group with an approved trainer 250 hours.
b) Supervised Transactional Analysis training in Transactional Analysis teaching & counseling 150 hours.
c) Exposures to external faculty 50 hours. ICTA Annual conferences, ICTA Shantigram Day and other courses prepared by ICTA
d) Application to field work: Seminar participations, presentations of theory or case study, etc. 250 hours.
e) Home study 5 hours per week of reading, writing, 300 hours.
2. Individual, group & marathon counselling Non directive & Transactional Analysis Counselling for personal changes.
3. Open Book Examination
4. Oral Examination of the Candidates.
1. Philosophy of Transactional Analysis
2. Structural & functional model of Personality
3. Structural & functional Pathologies
4. Strokes & life position
6. Time Structurings
7. Transactional Game
8. Script Analysis
9. Mini scripts
10. Racket system Analysis
12. Groups and Organizations
14. Driver & Mini script
17. Group Dynamic
18. Counselling Methods
19. Fundamental knowledge of Gestalt, RET and NLP