Diploma in Gemology - (DG)Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - VIFT
Frequent Asked Questions
The student applying for the course should have done 10/10+2/PUC/Graduation and above.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
1. Basic qualities of a gem, methods employed in mining of gems, Physical properties, Optical properties & optical effects in gemstones etc..
2. Theory of gem cutting techniques, crystallography & applications in Gemology.
3. Instruments in gem identification techniques, limitation & precautions.
4. Synthetic, composites, imitation gemstones & plastics, treatment of gemstones.
5. Synthetic identification of gemstone groups, Individual stones & their stimulants.