Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and LeadershipEThames Graduate School
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* A Bachelors degree from a UK recognised institution showing a pass at First, Upper Second, or Lower Second * A Bachelors degree from another educational system (from a recognised institution) * IELTS 6.0 or equivalent is required where English is not your first language. Any students who do not meet the minimum English language entry requirements of IELTS 6.0 in all 4 components will be required to take pre-sessional English prior to commencing their academic studies.
This program is a specialized qualification that comes from Edexcel BTEC, it is consider as the UK's major examining body. It merge education in all the fundamental modern management methods with a complete development program of the personal skill necessary by today's managers, for ex it helps in improving the decision making, team buildings, etc. Estimation is a combination of assignment and examination that depends on the module and also includes project reports.
This course in Strategic Management & Leaderships provide students with a broad work related focuses and is mainly useful for those student wishing to progress to an MBA degree.
One of the key characteristics of this program is to engage student into a education process that is nearly related to their careers, and which will offer opportunity to expand a range of skill & methods including personal skill & attribute vital for successful performance in their working life. It will help student to attain a nationally recognized Level seven qualification and is recognized as a pre requisite or entry qualifications for many UK university MBA program. This institute provides a substitute path to have profit of 120-credit point in the direction of the University of Sunderland MBA. The Edexcel BTEC Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leaderships is a precious qualifications in its own rights as it prepare graduate from several discipline for a career in managements, or an executive or management role in any sectors.
The 120- credit points includes of 10 module plus Course Essentials:
- Course Essentials
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skill
- Professional Development for Strategic Manager
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategies Planning
- Strategies HR Management
- Strategies Quality & System Management
- Managing Financial Principle & Methods
- Research Method for Strategies Manager
- Project Development and Implementation for Strategies Manager
For this program student should have the degree of a bachelors degree from a UK recognised institution or they should have degree equal to bachelors degree , IELTS 6.0 or equal is requisite where English is not your first language.