IBM/Rational Robot CertificationQa Campus
Price on request
With the assistance of Rational Robot we can analysis the windows applications in tandem with the web-based applications. Apart from this facility we can also record in addition to play back the scripts for windows based applications. In this certification module you would understand on the robotic automiation applications. Here you will be learning as to how Robot automatically plays back scripts that try to be like user actions interacting in the company of the G.U.I of applications under test (A.U.T). Comparators at Verification Points determine the validity of the AUT, when objects of the AUT are compared against a baseline of what is expected. In this module you will be learning on several forms of scripts available like SQABasic scripts (using MS-Basic language sentence structure) take into custody the commands correspondent to each user action, Robot J scripts (by means of Java language sentence structure).All of these are compiled into. class files containing java bytecode.Robot scripts can automatically add defects to Rational's ClearQuest defect trackinganother page on this site product using the ClearQuest 7 API. SQABasic Scripts can be read by humans because commands in scripts refer to the names of objects rather than their crytic screen coordinates. Recorded scripts are Human-readable can also be changed manually by a programmer from within Robot or with any ASCII text editor. The Rational Administrator program creates in addition to manages Rational repositories. It is used to generate and administer projects, which enclose logical data pools within physical data stores.We proffer HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) Certification in the company of latest technology, inventive teaching methodologies in addition to quality education which in unison are blended together to generate only one of its kind learning experiences. QACampus is Center of Education for anything and everything about software testing. Security control information such as users and groups reside by project. In this you will be working on concept Captured scripts typically need to edited to:
* Add for, while, and do-while loops to simplify repetitive actions.
* Add conditional branching.
* Modify think time variables.
* Respond to runtime errors.
* Store and retrieve test data to/from datapool files.
* Benefits of using Rational Robot to automate tests
* Test script development process, applications plus fragment modules
* Contents of a Rational Project and test datastore
* Recording, debugging, and playing back techniques
* Setting the record and playback options for Rational Robot
* Developing and executing shell scripts
* Inserting verification tracking points and wait states to ensure test script reliability and validity
* Regression testing using existing Rational Robot test scripts
* Using the test log plus verification point comparators to investigate and analyze test results
* Using S.Q.A Basic to formulate test scripts to extend their functionality and reduce maintenance
* Use of Dialogs furthermore Input Boxes
* User-defined meanings in addition to sub measures; header, source, library and outline files
* Vibrant corroboration point
* Robot Debuggers
* Strings management
* Arrays: standing in addition to go-ahead; individual in addition to multidimensional
* Data managing technique in addition to routine
* Files: create, understanding from, writing to
* Database entrée in the course of S.Q.L call
* Win 32 A.P.I