Japanese language Course (Intermediate 1)World Language Lab (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
This program is the part one of the Intermediate program of the Japanese language. The candidates should require fundamental level known as level four of the Japanese language knowledge.
Three hundred Kanji, One thousand five hundred words, contains of daily conversation reads & writes easy sentence using mastered grammar to a restricted level. In this institute the similar educational knowledge & behavior are seen as in part One (teaching with five year JLPT query papers).
After completing the program student are capable of:
* Usage & understanding Japanese in the texts.
* Writes with broad vocabulary.
* Reads with get better ability.
* Exhibit a developing understanding for the Japanese cultures.
* Form queries & answers base on familiar materials.
* Maintain a comprehensive discussion using vocabulary study.