MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator TrainingIT Bootcamps India
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Three years experience working in the Information Technology field—typically in the areas of network administration or Windows Server administration. * Two years of Exchange Server administration experience. * Comprehensive understanding of Active Directory, server hardware, messaging architecture, high-availability concepts, and some of the management tools and scripting commonly used in Exchange administration.
MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator Training
The Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Messaging Administrator (MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator) is the premier certification to highlight a professional's area of expertise.
This certification validates the knowledge and skills associated with performing as the lead engineer for messaging solutions within an enterprise organization, as well as the ability to design and deploy messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
Who Needs to Attend
Professionals with experience with Exchange Server 2007 or previous versions of Exchange Sever. These people will have experience installing and configuring Exchange Server, configuring recipients and mailboxes, and supporting Exchange Server clients.
Course# Course Exam# Exam
5047 Introduction to Installing and Managing MS Exchange Server 2007 70-236 TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
5049 Managing Messaging Security Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
5050 Recovering Messaging Servers and Databases Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
5051 Monitoring and Troubleshooting MS Exchange Server 2007
5053 Designing a Messaging Infrastructure using MS Exchange Server 2007 70-237 Pro: Designing Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
5054 Designing a High Availability Messaging Solution using MS Exchange Server 2007
Hand-outs 70-238 Pro: Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Boot Camps Include
* Experienced certified instructors
* Professional courseware
* Corresponding practice exams
* Open lab time with exclusive instructor attention
* Fine catered breakfast & lunch daily, refreshments and snacks
* Quality guarantee