Post Graduate Diploma in Development ManagementTata-Dhan Academy
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
The Programme in Development Management (PDM) is a two-year (five-term) master’s programme. Graduates are awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Development Management (PGDDM).
Students who complete the PDM will:
- Understand the intricate relationship between grassroots-level micro-realities (including those of villages, livelihoods, rural social change, and poverty) and macro-realities (including things like government policies, macroeconomics, globalization, and the legal environment).
- Have the research capabilities necessary to identify development issues and develop reasonable interventions.
- Be equipped with managerial tools and techniques for building people organizations and livelihood development activities.
- Have strong people-focused skills necessary for things like dealing with people, building teams and organizations, and motivating people.
- Be creative, conceptual, and critical in thoughts and action.