Recruitment and Selection SkillsInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
In staffing and selection teaching curriculum, the candidate will study ways to expand recruitment and assortment of best practices for organization covering which selection procedures to utilize, the most effectual kinds of selection testing techniques and which selection interview to use. The candidate will perform selection interview methods in safe learning surroundings that will amplify efficiency of employee's assortment for the organization.
This teaching is for persons who have a liability for the staffing and assortment of novel group members into their association.
The main aim of the program is to offer applicants with the skill, information and assurance to employ and choose the correct group member for the vocation.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Select testing techniques
• Set selection method
• Screening C.V.
• Structure the assortment interviews
• Conduct biographical interview
• Staffing questioning techniques
• Interviewing note taking
• Evaluate and rate the evidences
• Make the selection decisions
The ways of teaching are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Group discussions
• Paired and mini group exercise
• Selection of interview practice session