Questions & Answers
Add your question
Our advisors and other users will be able to reply to you
1. To promote educational development of underprivileged classes including weaker sections to protect them from all sorts of injustice and exploitation.
2. To improve human resourses development of the area and to develop The
skills ,competence and expertise of the people.
3. To eradicate all sorts of social evils , exploitation and illiteracy.
4. To conduct research and training programmes for increasing the level of
knowledge in various fields.
5. To carry out need-based and value based education and training programmes for community development and activities for self employment.