Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification from American Heart AssociationIndian Institute of Emergency Medical Services
Price on request
- Distance learning
- 8 hours of class
Teachers and trainers (1)
American Heart Association Certified Instructors
Basic Life Support Provider Course (BLS)
The BLS Health care Provider Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely, and effective manner. The course is intended for certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed health care professionals.
Course Content & Module:
1. Adult & pediatric CPR (including 2-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag mask)
2. Foreign-body airway obstruction.
3. Use of automated external defibrillators with CPR.
Features & Benefits:
1. This course is designed to teach the skills of CPR for victims of all ages, use of an automated external defibrillator and relief of choking.
2. A student CD, included with the text, contains supplemental information for interested students on topics such as stroke, cardiac arrest, and special resuscitation situations.
3. The course is video-based with instructor-led discussion and simulation. Students participate in, practice and complete various skills and learning stations.
4. Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills.
Written Exam & Skill Stations:
The candidate is evaluated through a written exam and practical skill set.
BLS Course Completion Card and Certificate valid for 2 years.
Health care providers such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, physician's assistants, residents or fellows, or medical or nursing students in training, aides, medical or nursing assistants, police officers, and other allied health personnel.
Achievements for this centre