POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT:Marketing Management (MM)All India Management Association
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
- New delhi
Frequent Asked Questions
PGDM has a modular structure. There are four modules in this programme. The first, second and fourth modules are common to all programme participants. The third module is specialization module where one has the option to select one specialization from six vital areas: Marketing, Finance, International Business, Human Resource, Operations, and Information Systems.
The PGDM is the most sought after programme of AIMA-CME. It is being offered since 1993 through Distance Learning Mode and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies. AIMA leverages its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them on to its programmes. The latest and updated PGDM curriculum has been launched from July 2007.((((
))))Salient features :
1. The programme is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India.
2. All India Reputation of AIMA as the apex body of Management Profession in India with 3,000 companies and 30,000 professional members.
3. Unique blend of Quality & Flexibility as PGDM is offered through flexi-learning mode without missing the rigor of classroom contact teaching.
4. Distance Education Council (DEC) recognition to AIMA -CME for offering distance learning management programme.
5. Industry interfaced, strong curriculum because of corporate links of AIMA.
6. Modular structure and a certificate after each module.
7. Option of six specializations namely Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Operations, International Business
8. Industry experienced faculty bring real-world professional experience to the classroom.
9. Case Mode for experiential learning.
10. High Quality Self Instructional Material (SIM) developed by AIMA core faculty.
11. 49 Centers in more than 30 cities all over India. Many top B-Schools in the centre network.
12. 26 Exam Centers in India and 13 abroad.
13. Learning at your own pace. Maximum duration: 6 years.
14. Prompt Operational support from Student Support Cell (by e-mail & phone).
15. Placement services from AIMA-CME and Centers.
16. AIMA’s membership to students.
17. Almost 40000 strong PGDM Alumni Network (AIMAites).((((
))))Module - I
GM11 Management Functions & Organization Behaviour
GM04 Managerial Economics
GM03 Quantitative Techniques for Managers
FM11 Financial & Management Accounting
IS01 Introduction to Information Technology
GM12 Business Communication((((
))))Module - II
OM01 Operations Management
HR01 Human Resource Management
MM)1 Marketing Management
GM02 Economic and Social Environment
GM07 Research Methodology
FM12 Financial Management((((
))))Marketing Management (MM)
MM02 Sales and Distribution Management
MM03 Advertising and Brand Management
MM04 International Marketing Management
MM05 Marketing of Services
MM07 Consumer Behaviour((((
Module - IV
GM06 Business Law & corporate Governance
IB06 International Business
GM13 Entrepreneurial Management
GM14 Strategic Management & Ethics
GM100 Project Work