MEHR- Certified Recruitment Analyst (CRA)Middle Earth HR
- 16 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Calculate costs associated with bad recruitment Use the Behavioral event interviewing techniques Use quan comm. And iceberg models during interviewing Use icebreaker question techniques and effective body language To create positive perceptions among candidates about the company Reduce short term attrition substantially by conducting motives and self image analysis To understand the latest trends and tools in recruitment Use behavioral indicators and BARS based rating scales Learn best practice interviewing practices Use scene setter and past performance questions and also golden pause and single word probes
· Who is it intended for?
Professionals involved in the recruitment process and recruiting professionals at all experience levels. Junior and first level supervisors from the recruitment department. Line managers, functional professionals who participate in the recruitment process as interviewers.
· What marks this course apart?
Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of recruitment Network with other professionals with same background and interest Brand yourself as a certified recruiter Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a certified trainer Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
· What happens after requesting information?
You will receive followup mail or call
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management studies. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt. Certified Master Trainer Certified to conduct programs by Carlton Advanced Management Institute Fellowship student of World HR Board Summary ( a brief pen picture in 10 lines): Ms. Haripriya has over 18 years of rich experience. She has overall trained around 1000 Senior Management, Managers and Executives in Communication, Behavioral and Supervisory Skills over the last 10 years. She has been involved in several Culture Developmental, Talent Management and OD initiatives
MODULE 1: Recruitment Analytics
· Understanding Strategic issues in recruitment to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the process
· Key metrics for effective Recruitment including aspects like VA,BVA,NVA
· Understanding costs of Bad recruitment like induction costs, direct recruitment costs, stabilization costs etc.
· Key reasons for attrition – improper reference checks, poor analysis of job functions, inadequate interviewing techniques
· Competency def’s and iceberg model
· Competency measurement using Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scale
· Overview of the hiring process – Requirements Analysis, shortlisting, filtering, interviewing and selection
MODULE 2: Recruitment Analysis
· Fundamental job description - useful tool to attract, hire, retain and develop a qualified employee.
· Different methods of Functional analysis like direct observation, interviews, diaries, questionnaires, job element analysis, critical incident method etc.
· Behavioral analysis through in-depth assessment centers,TTA,Quancomm
· Threshold trait analysis – mental,learned,motivational traits etc
· Definitions of Quan-com
MODULE 3: Short listing and Filtering
· Short listing- knowledge of matching CVs - Motivational Check – Salary, perks, growth, Key Benefits (Brand, Environment, Flexi-time)
· The process of short listing
· Knowledge based filtering through academic Qualification, percentage of marks scored and experience level or thru simple written tests.
· Skill Based filtering through In – trays, presentations, roleplays, fact-finding exercises etc
· Behavioral filtering using psychometric tests like MBTI, FIRO etc.
MODULE 4: Interviewing and Probing Techniques
· Introduction to interviewing
· The overall interview process – pre- interview preparatory phase, the interview itself, post interview assessment and decision phase
· Stages of the interview
· Quan-com questions and behavioral indicators
· 4 key interviewer skills - Listening, Body Language Sensitivity, Communication Style, Questioning
· Body language – non verbal signals
· Different types of questioning methods - Open vs. Directive Vs Close ended.Evaluation of the interview process through The Graphic Scale Method of Assessment, The Ranking Systems, and checklist scales.